Back-to-School Virtual Assembly Show
Book a back-to-school virtual assembly show for your students and celebrate the new school year.
James Wand has performed for over one million children at elementary schools all over the country. This year especially, kids need James Wand’s entertaining magic more than ever!
The show must go on! Educational school assembly programs are an important part of the school calendar – the children look forward to them and they are super FUN!
Watch the video below:
Celebrate the New School Year
Schools are operating various forms of hybrid attendance with some students on campus and some learning remotely from home. In order to be inclusive to all students, we are providing you the choice of TWO virtual school assembly options.
- Option 1: Live webcast assembly show
- Option 2: Pre-recorded assembly show
Both options are super fun and easy for both you and the school to arrange. For more information about each option, please download the Resource Guide.
FIVE important educational topics to choose from (all available as a Virtual option):
- Operation CyberSense teaches kids to be responsible and stay safe online [more info]
- Operation Read More is a great way to motivate your students to run to the library and start reading! [more info]
- Operation Bully Free will turn your school into a bully-free zone. Find out why teachers, parents and students are raving about this important program. [more info]
- Operation Ready, Test, Go prepares your students for testing and shows them why preparation is the key to success. This is an ideal assembly to present before STAAR testing. [more info]
- Operation Be Smart is the Red Ribbon Week program that is now available all year round! [more info]
James Wand has performed for over one million students. He has appeared (and disappeared) at the International Spy Museum, on Fox News and THREE times at the White House.
Now, you can bring his exciting VIRTUAL magic show to your school!
“Teachers and students told me this was the best assembly program they had ever seen. The principal was amazed. When they weren’t clutching their sides with laughter, the kids were hanging on your every word – very, very impressive.”
A. Solomon, The Foote School
Call 214-546-5769 today for more information.