Dear school assembly coordinator,
During the COVID-19 pandemic, ALL James Wand shows will be available as a virtual school assembly show.
The show must go on! Educational school assembly programs are an important part of the school calendar – the children look forward to them and they are FUN! And that is something our students will need more than ever this school year.
Schools are operating various forms of hybrid attendance with some students on campus and some learning remotely from home. In order to be inclusive to all students, we are providing you the choice of TWO virtual school assembly options.
- Option 1: Live webcast assembly show
- Option 2: Pre-recorded assembly show
Both options are super fun and easy for both you and the school to arrange. For more information about each option, please download the Resource Guide.
Watch the video below!
FIVE important educational topics to choose from:
- Operation CyberSense teaches kids to be responsible and stay safe online [more info]
- Operation Read More is a great way to motivate your students to run to the library and start reading! [more info]
- Operation Be Smart is the Red Ribbon Week program that is now available all year round! [more info]
- Operation Bully Free will turn your school into a bully-free zone. Find out why teachers, parents and students are raving about this important program. [more info]
- Operation Ready, Test, Go prepares your students for testing and shows them why preparation is the key to success. This is an ideal assembly to present before STAAR testing. [more info]
James Wand has performed for over one million students. He has appeared (and disappeared) at the International Spy Museum, the White House, the Vice-President’s residence and on Fox News.
Now, you can bring his exciting VIRTUAL magic show to your school!
“WONDERFUL!! The students K-5 were all engaged and entertained through the entire program! The program is fun, entertaining and educational. The teachers liked it as much as the students! James is very easy to work with and provides a great message that adults and children can identify with. Would definitely recommend! Worth every penny!”
T. Eckart, Colleyville Elementary
Call 214-546-5769 today for more information or to schedule your show!